Today’s five –
- Wonderful Stephen the gardener has worked strenuously to clear a gateway he didn’t even know was there, it was so overgrown.
- Ostrich pâté is delicious. Who knew?
- I have been signed off by my surgeon. A complete success! Which I knew, of course. And am endlessly thankful for.
- Notwithstanding that the ‘retail park’ we went to is possibly the worst signposted in the country and certainly is the most confusing in Norwich, we succeeded in buying some new lights.
- And since the four we bought were the last they had, I was – after an hour or so’s searching – able to find more we liked on t’internets, so we’ve bought them too.
- Unscheduled extra good thing – the wine I thought I bought a case of last week and accidentally bought a mere bottle of, so had to re-order, has arrived. So it will be stored in the larder for the next jolly.