If I don’t write, it’s because I’m too tired in the evening. I think I’m getting too old to be as busy as I am, but there’s nothing to be done about it right now – either the ageing or the busyness.
Down to the old bullet points, I think –
- I couldn’t catch the kitten on Thursday afternoon, so I phoned to cancel the appointment/. Of course, in the evening, all five cats happily fed in the trap, once it was too late.
- Mother cat has forgiven me and they all, except the unoperated one, are much tamer now.
- The legal thing could drag on and on. I just hope that the silly, obnoxious man will see reason and not antagonise me any more.
- Darling Charlotte called in for a cup of tea this morning and stayed for a late lunch.
- The final batch of eggs has hatched – or rather, six of eight eggs had hatched by this afternoon.
- Simon – Eddie2Sox, that is – is coming to visit tomorrow. He will bring sausages.
- I am more fed up with chicks than I would have thought likely. I will find homes for them, or nearly all of them, and I will get rid of the cockerel. I can’t do this again.